10 April 2012

Matty the Mechanic

Today was another beautiful day in Las Vegas (save for the wind), so I took Matty to the park for a little outdoor playtime.  We spread a blanket on the ground and parked the stroller directly behind us in an attempt to shield us from the wind.  Well, I didn't realize that he had never been this close to the stroller and OUT of it before.  Let's just say that "outdoor time" became "explore the stroller time" very quickly.

"Ma'am, let me have look here and make sure everything is good to go.  Front tire looks good."


"Back tire feels fully inflated and ready to go."


"Let me get a better look at those reflectors.  Yep, nice and shiny."


"Looks like the car-seat is attached securely."


"All in all, I'd say she's a beaut, ma'am.  Now let's stop this fooling and take me for a ride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment