08 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!  Rejoice in the empty tomb today.  He is RISEN!

And now, for some Easter cuteness. . . 


He was really not interested in the basket and its contents at ALL.  I had to put the bunny in his lap to get him to sit still long enough to take pictures.


"What am I supposed to do with this?"


"Oh. . . hey!  There's a whole basket full of stuff over here!"


Drool started, Easter bib came on (thanks Grandma and Grandpa!)


"What am I supposed to do with these?  They're empty!"


"Guess I'll just put it in my mouth."


I walked away for two seconds and came back to discover the basket tipped over and the contents dumped on the floor.  He had discovered the "grass" in the bottom.


"What in the world. . . ?"


"Delicious!"  (Don't worry--it was recycled paper, NOT the plastic stuff. . . and I took it out of his mouth right after this picture was taken.)


"Wait--these aren't EGGIES!"


"Do they taste like eggies?"


My little Easter bunny. . . look closely and you'll see his tail. :)


On the move, grabbing his Easter book to give to me.


Learning about the TRUE meaning of Easter.


Happy Easter, everyone! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment