01 April 2012

Happy 8 Months, MJ!

This month has been the most fun we've had since you were born.  Your personality is shining, and you are becoming such a happy, FUNNY little boy.  You're starting to be able to get around, so you definitely keep us on our toes, but little man:  you make me laugh every day.  We just love you so much. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the past month.

Love. :)


Silly boy.  Sometimes I think you think you're an Oskar dog.


Our little Mario, courtesy of "Aunt" Debbie. :)


Aunt Erin wanted a picture of you in your aviator hat, but I love this picture so much because you are smiling and laughing at Oskar, who is just off-camera.  


Getting so close to crawling!  Any day now!


My absolute favorite video.  I LOVE how much you love Oskar.  I think you love him ALMOST as much as I do. ;)



It's always sunny in Cool-Town.


My little hero.


Oskar loves you too (when he thinks I'm not looking!)


A first date with Kailey Haugh.  She didn't wear pants. . . and you wore pjs. :)


Army crawl!



Look at the big boy in his big boy chair!  Ever since you saw Kailey sitting here eating dinner, you REFUSE to sit in your highchair; you HAVE to sit in the booster seat to eat!


You do drive me crazy sometimes, though.  On this particularly rough day, I decided I'd had enough and was going to ship you to Abu Dhabi.  You seemed to like the idea. . . you sat in this box for almost 15 minutes, perfectly content.


My big boy also refuses to lay in the baby tub anymore.  You HAVE to sit up (although I'm not quite ready to let you sit in the big tub).  Here you are relaxing after a long, tough day.


A mobile baby = a baby-proofed house.  Sorry, kiddo:  you can't come through here!


You definitely know what you like and what you don't.  



LOVE when Daddy joins us for story-time.


Silly, SILLY boy!


Thanks for the laughs, kiddo.  Keep 'em coming!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment