26 August 2011

Splish, Splash, MJ's Taking a Bath

After what seemed like forever, MJ's umbilical stump FINALLY fell off (yes, he's my child and I love him, but that thing totally grossed me out), and Jonathan and I decided it was time to give him his first real bath. I was prepared for screaming and crying and generally making a scene so I took a preemptive Advil but--SURPRISE--MJ took it like a champ! He was definitely in sensory overload, but he just gave us concerned looks--no cries. This kid ROCKS!

Preparing the bath. Notice the "what's going on, guys?" look.


First dose of water produced a few gasps and another "what in the WORLD?!" look.


He seemed to actually enjoy the soap. Or the event was so traumatizing that he couldn't even manage a cry; he just sucked on his fingers and pretended he was somewhere else.


All done and snuggling with mom. Jonathan loves the look he's giving me in this picture.


Of course, Oskar supervised the entire process.


OKB kisses.


More OKB kisses. (At this point, I think he was just trying to lick the lotion off MJ's fingers.)


Jonathan gets a kick out of brushing Matthew's hair. His favorite is the old man comb-over.


We also had to try a faux-hawk.

So now we have a fresh and clean little boy with fantastic hair. That's a good day in my book. :)

5 comments:

  1. love to see more pics of his c--k nice and close up

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, I love baby c--k and it would feel great rubbing it while he sucked me

    ReplyDelete
  3. on my bucket list to get sucked off by baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. twin granddaus, I c-m in their mouth first time at 2 mths, 9 mths now and I feels real good having it sucked while I rub the bald, puffy little p---y's

      Delete