25 August 2011

A Few of Our Favorite Pics. . .

While my sister was here last week, she took some photos of Matthew for us (one of the advantages of having a sister who's a photographer!) We'd like to share a few of our favorites here:

LOVE this one! Not only can you see his big beautiful eyes, he's wearing my favorite outfit: the wiener dog onesie made by my good friend and former neighbor, Margie. Love it!

A little smile! Yes, it's probably just gas, but it's still cute!

Precious little baby feet. . .


This one was totally my sister's idea; she was dying to use one of her newborn props. I think it's totally cute, but Jonathan thinks it's girly.

I swear Oskar really does love Matty. He just hates getting his picture taken. As sad as it is, this is the best one we could get out of him. He went and hid under the bed after this was taken.


My little boy smiled for his mommy. ;)


I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.


Our little family ( minus the grumpy wiener dog.)


If you want to see more or even order some, visit our share site. If you like what you see and are interested in seeing more of my sister's work and/or hiring her to take some of YOUR pictures, visit her website here. (See, Erin? Check out this free advertising!)

No comments:

Post a Comment