30 January 2012

Welcome To The Big Leagues, Kid

Yesterday was a big day for MJ.  Not only did he get to go to a petting zoo (and not touch anything), but he also got his first taste of solid food.  He's been on cereal for awhile, but I wanted to wait until Jonathan got home to start him on the "good" stuff.  I decided early on that I would make his baby food, not only because I felt it was better for him, but I'm also cheap . . . and after spending so much money on formula, we could use a little relief in our wallets. :)

So, anyway, I bought some organic carrots, steamed them, pureed them, and just like that:  we had baby food!  And now, for the first taste. . . 


Verdict is:  he likes it!


Not only did he get his first taste of solids yesterday, he also got his first haircut, courtesy of Daddy.  Just a little trim off the top and sides, but I think he looks even more handsome than before (if that's possible.)


He's growing up so fast!  Welcome to the big leagues, kiddo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment