01 July 2012

52-Week Challenge: Week Twenty-Seven

I need a little help with this week's challenge, which is entitled "Give Back."  This involves donating time or energy to something you care about.  The key words are "time or energy" . . . not money.

God has blessed my family with enough money to give back and, although I know we can always do more, I feel like we've been pretty good about donating money to good causes.  However, I know that I am seriously lacking in giving back my time and energy.  It seems so much easier to write a check; but this challenge is not about doing something easy.  It's about doing something good that's also rewarding.

So here's where I need your help.  I am home for the summer, and I am unsure of what I can/where I can go to donate my time or energy around here.  Midwest friends--any ideas?  Keep in mind:  I have an almost-one-year-old so my time is limited or the cause must be child-friendly.

And I'd love to hear what all my friends around the globe come up with to give back.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment