01 June 2012

Happy 10-Months, MJ!

Oh, MJ.  What a month it has been.  Now that you're crawling, you are into EVERYTHING, and your precious little face makes it so hard to tell you "no." But, don't worry, Mom--I do. ;)  You wear me out almost every day, but you also make me laugh every day.  What a joyful contradiction motherhood is.  Here are some highlights from the past month:

Your lucky that Oskar loves you so much; he lets into his "special" place AND lets you play with his toys.  You are the ONLY child who would EVER get away with that.


Thirty-One thermal totes can also be used to cart around a 9-month old.  


Look who's learned to tell me "no" . . . or learned that he has neck muscles.


Swimming because, well, it's stinking hot here already.


Like a rock.  Nothing scares you.


Daddy's mini-me.


You also said "Mom" for the first time this month (just in time for Mother's Day, thank you very much.)  I still try to coax it out of you every day.


If your obsession with Daddy's guitar is any indication, we have a future musician on our hands.


Standing on your own.  Look out world--he'll be walking before you know it!


I got tired of walking to the park every day.  So we got you your own backyard swing. . . now we have to swing in IT every day. :)


Momma's boy likes to help her clean.


You just learned how to make this sound, and I LOVE it.


Pirate ship!


NAKEY BOY!


The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay.  That was not a good day.


SHARKS!


Oskar is now a constant presence during bath-times, mainly because he really wants your rubber ducky.  You don't care, though.  You think it's hilarious.


"Helping" me cook dinner.


Love it.


We love you!  Bring on the next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment