04 June 2012

FYI

Hi everyone!  It's been brought to my attention that a lot of the videos on this blog are not working.  I went back and checked for myself and--sure enough--they aren't working.  Blogger recently changed its design, and the new way to upload videos is not working.  However, I found a way to upload them the old-fashioned way and--thankfully--it still works.  So I am in the process of going back and RE-uploading my videos the old way.  I've gotten a few pages done, but it's going to take awhile to get everything re-done.  In the meantime, all my videos have been uploaded to our YouTube page.  So, if you really have a hankering to watch some of our home videos, click the link here.  The link will also be in our sidebar under the "Reading List" tab.

Thanks for you patience and letting me know things weren't working.  Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment