01 January 2010

Happy New Year!

So, my New Year's resolution was to start a blog and stay in better touch with everyone back at home. I've been following other people's blogs for awhile and always marveled at well they keep people up-dated about their lives over-seas. And, in typical Wright-fashion, I've been wanting to start my own but haven't. So here it FINALLY is. I'll still keep our photo share site so people can view our photos, but I promise I will be better at up-dating this site. . . okay, I promise I'll try. ;)

Until then, enjoy a few pics from our Christmas celebration here in Korea . . .

Getting ready to go to Christmas Eve Communion at the Osan Chapel:


Oskar and his girlfriend Meg in matching Santa shirts: "Happy Howlidays!"








1 comment:

  1. Yay yay yay!!! I'm so happy you've started a blog! Now we can be blogging buddies. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete