01 November 2011

Happy 3 Months, MJ!

Wow, little man.  I cannot BELIEVE you are 3-months-old!  Time is just flying!  You are now officially an "infant" and not a "newborn," according to What to Expect:  The First Year.  I'm not really sure what that means, but I do know that you are getting to the stage where you sure are a lot of fun.  Here's a look back at some of our favorite moments from your second month of life.

It won't be too long before you won't let us do stuff like this to you anymore. . . so we're taking advantage of it now. :)


Sometimes I swear you're an old person in a little person's body.  Your facial expressions seem to speak louder than words, and I think a lot of the time you are just baffled by how silly your momma is.  I don't think there's any doubt that in this picture you're thinking, "What ARE you doing?"


You generally have a very happy disposition, and you never very far away from a smile.  




You were my birthday date this year since Daddy was away (again!)  You got decked out in your best onesie and off we went.  I had soup and salad; you had milk. ;)


You're getting pretty good at holding your head up. . . but you're still a bit wobbly!


Although you don't know it yet, you are going to be a St. Louis Cardinals fan.  Period.  And you must be good luck since they won the World Series this year!  You slept through all the games, but I told you about it in the morning and you smiled. . . or just had gas.


EXTREME CLOSE-UP!


Matty, the milk pirate.



You are so close to laughing for the first time.  I can hear it on the tip of your tongue.  Sometimes you'll make this "huh-huh-huh" noise (like you're doing in this picture), but you can't QUITE get that giggle out.  Soon, though!  I just know it!


This picture has given me hours of laughs.  I can't get over how much like an old man you look in this picture.


And, of course, this month we got to celebrate your first REAL holiday (Labor Day and Columbus Day don't really count.)  You didn't care much about Halloween, and you were in bed by 7pm (no trick-or-treating!), but you sure did look cute in your Halloween onesie.


We love you!  Bring on the next month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment