31 July 2010

Life "back then" was a whole lot funnier. . .

I found these vintage ads on the internet and got such a kick out of them that I just had to share.

Jonathan has tried this line on me. . . it doesn't work nowadays ;)

This one is just disturbing. . . but it is French so. . .


This ad reads: "Fits so tight it shows all you've got. . . you're a walking turn-on." I don't even have a response to that. . .


Smoking keeps you sexy. Indeed.


Back before they were "plus-sized," they were just plain chubby. . .


What?! A ketchup bottle I can open myself?! Thank you, men, for giving us something we CAN do!


If my doctor does it, it MUST be okay!


Beer for mom AND baby: "The malt in the beer supplies nourishing qualities that are essential at this time and the hops act as a appetizing, stimulating tonic." Wow. . . just wow.


If only my husband were this understanding. . .



3 comments:

  1. Okay, I know I say this a lot, but this is now my favorite post! I'm going to link back to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Been busy at work, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Goodness for the 60's and the women's movement!

    ReplyDelete