01 December 2011

Happy 4 Months, MJ!

Four months come and gone!  You are becoming quite the little man, mood swings and all. ;)  You smile, you laugh, you pout, you cry; sometimes all four within the course of only a few minutes.  I'd like to blame this on Daddy, but we all know the moodiness comes from me.  As always, here are some of my favorite pics of you from the past month.

The weather is starting to turn cooler here in Las Vegas, and I was so excited to get you into some cute, cozy clothes.  You broke into a scream right after this was taken.  You were NOT a fan of this hat.


Mammaw and Pappaw will never let you forget that, even though you were born in Las Vegas, you are still a Midwestern boy at heart!



You desperately want to blow raspberries back at me.  You're getting so close!


SPAZZING OUT!




Daddy's little boy!  


Again with the raspberries. . . 


I have no idea how you get yourself into these positions in your sleep.


Two months of being a "single mom," and you still don't think I do bath-time right. . . and you're not shy about letting me know it.


Bubbles!


This month brought minor surgery. :(  But, honestly, you took it better than I did!  You were such a champ, we didn't even have to break out the Baby Tylenol!  You vomited up all the Pedialyte the hospital pumped into you and, after that, you were all smiles and giggles again. :)


You are starting to get REALLY interested in TV (definitely Daddy's boy).  You LOVE sports.  Football can keep you entertained for hours.


And, of course, this month brought your first road trip and first Thanksgiving!


You certainly were a hit with the ladies in Tucson. ;)


And we got to see Daddy again!  Snuggles with Daddy are the BEST!


And, while Mommy got a night out and Daddy baby-sat, you gave Daddy one of your famous "poop faces". . . and a killer diaper to match.  That's my boy. ;)


We love you!  Onto the next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment