08 October 2010

The Draggin Family

Wow. . . .work really takes away from my blogging time. However, with Jonathan in the States for a little while, I finally have some free time. I thought I'd share with you all some pictures of our extended family here in Korea. When you're this far away from home, your squadron really does become more than just your friends. And, now that I work in another squadron outside of the Ops sector, I've come to realize there is just nothing like a fighter squadron. And, even though we were overseas for our previous assignment, I've never experienced anything like the closeness you get here at Osan. Don't get me wrong: I'll take America any day over Korea. But, while we're here, it helps to be surrounded by such great people. :)
This is the entire Draggin family--pilots, wives, and kids. . . only OKB is missing ;)
These are the lovely Lady Draggins. . .
Another shot of the Lady Draggins. . .


And another. . .



These are the Draggins. . . I swear they really do fly these planes sometimes too. ;)



Another shot of the Draggins. . . can you spot Jonathan?


While we were on the flight line, Jonathan and I decided to get some pictures taken together. I love this picture because it looks like he's trying to stop me from getting up on the jet.


ME: "Let's do a picture where you're dipping me."
JONATHAN: "I don't know how."
ME: "Just dip me."
JONATHAN: "How do I. . .wait. . .what?



There we go :)

1 comment: