27 May 2010

Home Sweet Korea

Hello, all! I have returned safely from my trip back to good 'ole Indiana, and boy--did I have a FANTASTIC time. My sister's wedding was beautiful, and it was so good to see old friends, make new ones, and just be in AMERICA for a little while. Of course, as with every trip home, I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to see or do everything I wanted to do so if I missed you this time--TRY HARDER NEXT TIME! ;) Anyways, since the main purpose of my visit was my sister's wedding, I thought I'd share some pictures and videos of the big day. I'll have to use another post to fill you in on all the OTHER American activities I enjoyed. For now, enjoy this glimpse of the newly married Mr. and Mrs. John Steckler. Congrats, guys. :)

The newly-weds


My sister and I before the wedding


The bride and the groom and their respective parents


The bridesmaids


My nephew Gabe is very sensitive and kinda shy; he refused to dance until almost everyone had left. However, his class at school had recently put on a show where they danced to the Black-Eyed Peas' song "I Got A Feelin'," and with a little coaxing from my sister, he put on an encore performance.



After that, there's was no stopping him. Check out his version of "The Robot" half-way through. . .



Obviously, these are only a few of the pics I took of the wedding. The rest can be found on our share site. I'll write more later and tell you about the other adventures I had while I was away from the Land of the Not-Quite-Right. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment