04 March 2010

Killing time. . .

With Jonathan gone, I have way too much time on my hands. But, the good news is, I've finally been able to start playing around with one of my Christmas presents: Adobe Photoshop! It's been two years since I've messed with the program so its like starting from scratch. But I did make two cute pictures the other day:

I just love these girls. This was Stephanie's last "Pilsung!"


And of course, I can't do anything without involving OKB. Jonathan thinks this picture is too girly, but its one of my absolute favorites:


Now, I'm off to work on some other projects: sewing, scrap-booking, and a top-secret project with one Nicole Manning that I'm super excited about. I didn't even know what this project WAS until she explained it to me, and now I can't wait to try it. I'll show you pictures when I can. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment