25 February 2010

More Rainy Days

Another rainy, gloomy day in Korea. The constant downpour makes me antsy and depressed, so I figured I'd share some sunshine with you all (at least, its sunshine to me): new sewing projects! :) My latest was a fabric covering for my commissary bag. Now, I'm all about going green . . . but really, do you have to be ugly about it? I still wanted the strength of the original material so I decided to just COVER it with something a little prettier. Here's the before picture:


And here is the after picture:


I've got more fabric in this same color scheme so I can cover another one of our bags. Since we have four of them, I promised Jonathan I'd leave two alone so he wouldn't have to look "girly" every time he went and got groceries. :)

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment